Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Beautiful Day

Today I ventured outside with mommy. We spent most of the day enjoying the breeze and sunshine. We went on our first walk. Well, mommy did the walking and I rode along in the sling. I really loved just laying on mommy's chest while we rocked and nursed. The puppies got to run around and I had fun watching them play. I can't wait for the warm weather to come.

My hair is getting blonder everyday. I am doing better with nursing but can still be very stubborn sometimes. When I'm not sleeping, I just want to nurse. That's because I'm getting bigger and stronger everyday. I'm working on holding my head up and sometimes when I'm really mad and frustrated I can even push mommy's breast away. I'm a pretty tough cookie already.

As the weather gets warmer, hopefully mommy and daddy will take me on more outings (they are still worried about germs). I still have yet to go anywhere except the pediatrician's office. It's a big big world and I can already tell that I will be very curious to look around and explore everything!!

No comments: